1.5K views

I too enrolled in CS almost a year ago.To date I only have 2 of my 6 accounts settled.

I was just served a lawsuit on another that CS was "supposedly" working on. I am definitely seeking legal help to recoup the money I have already paid them and stop ALL ACH withdrawals by them. They never answer, keep me on hold for an hour and then have an answering servece promise to have someone call back. This is a SCAM and has ruined my credit.

I highly recommend anyone needing help - just call your credit card company and work it out with them. They want to settle this just as much as you do.

They also know this Company is a rip-off.

Had an Experience with Credit Solutions Of America?

Comments

Oceanport, New Jersey, United States #20790

FOR ALL PEOPLE THINKING OF STARTING WITH CSA(Credit Solutions of America)

DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM!!!! All the statements you will read about this company are correct. There are MANY sites and HOUNDREDS of posting repeating these(and mine) exact same results.

Valley, Alabama, United States #14903

I would advise anyone to think twice about this company.They hand you all these promises and all they're doing is draining your bank account while your creditors are coming after you with law suits.

It's too late for me they've already got over a $1000 for nothing at all.So, just think twice