Credit Solutions of America did nothing but take my money and do nothing to resolve my debt.Not all of us have overextended ourselves by choice, so many like myself are stuck with debt that an ex-spouse has left them with.

I trusted Credit Solutions of America but they are all LIARS!!!!!! I have been trying for weeks to get out of their contract, so I am going to take this up with News 7 and their On-Your Side to help me get a refund.

If you have been in my situation , please go the BBB of Texas and file a complaint so we can stop this company!!!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Credit Solutions Of America?

Comments

CREDIT SOLUTIONS OF AMERICA SUCKS!just like some one else said they pushed me into signing an agreement.

they told me id be able to read it later but just to do it so they could "draft" me.

anyway im also being sued.if anyone knows how to get out of that agreement let me know ASAP

I was in same boat with CS. I actually got sued and paid the Credit Card copmanies more than I owed them orginally. So basically with the fee I paid to CS and court cost, I paid about 30% more than the orginal debt I owed.

PissedinVA

I made a complaint with the BBB of Texas and I got some of my money back. File a complaint with them and they will help you out. Also found out that my credit cards have gained nothing but interest for the last 6 months and when you "settle" with them, you will get a 1099 for the difference, so be prepared for that as well.

I thought I was the only one in this situation. They lied to me with there fast talk and made me go infront of the computer. He said it was to get a printable copy but I signed up and they drafted my account and I can't even get my money back on top of that I'm getting sued right now!